Monday, August 06, 2007

This post is especially for you and a few others. :D


Have you guys out there ever had the 幸福 feeling before? Because i thought i know how it feels like. But i realised today, that i was wrong. It feels completely different from what i had in mind. It's feels like you're completely at ease with everything around you, and you can practically feel yourself floating. (:
Doesn't feel or sound realistic i know, but well, it's just like that, and it's a very amazing feeling.


Maybe some of you think that it's an eyesore, but you see, i don't really care what the others think or say behind my back, because each of our minds work and see things differently. I dont expect everyone to feel the same as i do. So, if you wanna say anything, go on with it as long as i'm happy with how things are right now. Which i'm glad to say, i really do. (:


You're the first person who can make me feel this way you know. The first person to make me feel really, really blessed. (: I wouldn't say that you'll be the last person to do so, because we never know what's gonna happen in the near future. But as i've told you before, and as you've agreed, i really hope this will last a long, long time.


I hope you're touched by all these words lah. Because i just spent like dont know how many minutes typing that out. Haha. But that's really how i'm feeling right now. :D
Just feel like letting you know that i feel 幸福 to have you around,
and,
I'm really falling hard for you. (:


___________


Next thing is, i'm really looking forward to this coming Wednesday!
No, no, no..
If you think that i'm feeling this way because of the performance, then, YOU ARE REALLY WRONG. Because, that's the only thing that i'm dreading on that particular day. =/
Well anyway, I'm excited because i'm finally going out you guys (you people know who you are) on that day! :D Yeah, of course i know that things have changed. But frankly speaking, i'm starting to miss you all a lot. More than i thought i'd be. Haa.


I miss the saturdays when we'd all meet at the Jurong Regional Library to TRY and finish doing our hmwk.
I miss having my lunch or whatever at JEC together with you people.
I miss going to shopping malls and all for nothing or for something.
I miss celebrating each and everyone of our birthdays together.
I miss soooo many things that we've done as a group of friends.


True, sometimes we don't agree with one another and that often ended up with both parties bu shuang-ing each other, but actually, i enjoyed those moments too. Hahaa. Moments when I think you people are really childish beyong hope, moments when I dont wanna have anything to do with you all anymore, etc, etc..
And in case you think i don't cherish that part of my memory, i'm telling you now that i do, and i want them back a lot.
So, I really hope that all of us can catch up with each other on Wednesday and make it as fun and enjoyable as how it was on 140207. :D


我爱你&你们!

No comments: