Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhh finally!!


Have been looking for a blogskin for the past few days, which seems like ages to me cause i've been itching to blog, but i didnt wanna update before changing my blogskin. So that actually explains the deadness over here. XD


So here's a change from the past few blogskins. There's much more colour in this blogskin than the previous ones. One of the reasons why i decided on this skin.(:


I really hope i won't get tired of this skin after a short while.. Don't wanna spend time searching and searching for another blogskin anymore! It's damn boring doing that when you could've spent the time watching shows like gong zhu xiao mei on youtube. Haha!


Oh yah, after today's jing qu jiang on channel u, i came to the conclusion that wuzun is still the ultimate eye candy to me. just that his singing is not that marvelous :D




Right, here's the thing which i'd wanted so much to rant on for the past few days.


I really dislike people who doesn't show any respect for others. I mean, towards people who deserves it, people who hasn't done anything which may piss you off or whatever.
I don't understand why some people don't get the simple fact that everyone makes mistakes.


I don't know, but sometimes the look on one's face gives off what he/she is thinking. What makes that person think that he/she is better than the other?


I think it's time to reflect if you're someone like this. Do you think by doing this you're a help to the others? If you think you are, then i think you're just dumb or plain stupid.
You may think that you're a smart ass cause you know much more than the others.


But wait till you do something wrong yourself. I'll be the first person to laugh my ass off.
Trust me. (:









Tomorrow's a sunday!
Can't wait for one small child. Hahahaa

No comments: