Saturday, November 10, 2007

TODAY'S A SARTERRRRRDAYEE!


Nahh, there wasn't anything special. I was damn bored at home.. =/
I think all I did today was to get to school for choir (I was almost late), go home, have lunch,
then..


sLeeP,


SLLEEEEP,


SLeEp,


AND
SLEEP!


And right now I'm rotting in front of the computer when I'm supposed to be in bed.. You wouldn't call this a productive day, would you?


Don't think I'm gonna have the time to do anymore schoolwork.. So, as quoted from hannah's blog:
"To hell with homework!" :D


Oh yea, bought stuff from the website I wrote about in the previous post. I'm quite happy that I made a decision. Haha. I think I'm a rather indecisive person actually, seeing as how I whacked my brain trying to decide if I should buy them or not.


I LOVE CLOTHES. wooohooooo.


____________


It's 5 days to four months.
I really love you a lot, Jeryl Kong.(:


& that was an understatement.

No comments: