Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yesterday was a laughter day. Haha Been a long time since all of us hung out tgt, so it felt really good taking pics, gossiping and just laugh with y'all again. Heh.


MUSE - A Night to Remember was really good! The pieces were interesting, especially the very first song, that was a wow, man. And also Ghost Train, the percussion piece, etc. The concert was really, really good, I'm glad I went for this concert! (:
And I could hear Ellise playing too. Hehe


And right after that was the sleepover at Ellise's. :D
It was alright la, though it wasn't as crazy as how I thought it would be, considering the fact that Ellise was tired out from the performance, and Bibiana being the usual sleep-very-early person. Oh but she improved alrd, now at least can tahan until 1 to 2am like that. Hahahaa


Lots of pictures, quite a lot of gossip, crazy laughter, Bibiana's sudden weird craziness over taking her own laughing pics?!?!, and the talk with Daisy right till 4am. Hahahaha Daisy we're the ultimate lor, always last until this late.
And also, sad to say, there were the unglam close up pictures again. Tsktsk. I wonder if we're gna do that everytime, man. It's so disgusting. =/


But overall, I had a really great night with you girls! Miss you all so much la. Haha
And thanks Jerelyn, Ellise, Bibiana and Daisy for the Ripcurl wallet! I like it a lot, and I FINALLY GOT A NEW PROPER WALLET omg. No more pasar malam zip zip wallet-purse.
Thanks my dears. (: Muacks~~~!


Okayz. Time to get started with the projs. Hahahaha I just checked my email and I saw like 4 mails that has attachments to them and it's ALL ON PROJS! Tsk.
Have to get started if not I'll suffer tmr. Hahaha


See y'all, bonks, again! Love you girls forever and ever (x infinity). <3
I don't wna go school. ):

No comments: