Friday, July 31, 2009

HOHOHOHO. Look at my blog, everybody!
Super love the colour. Heeheehee


I woke up early today with the mindset of enjoying my Saturday morning playing games on the laptop. But then I ended up changing my blogskin instead.
And because I always take a lot of time to change a blogkskin, it has taken the whole of my morning and it's already afternoon now. ):


Nevertheless, I think it's worth the time! Now my blog is fit for the eyes again. Hahahaha!


And I have good news!
PBL 2 IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. (except for the presentation, of course)
Phew. The past week was really crazy, man. So tired everyday, especially on Wed and Thurs. Rushing projects and homework like siao.
I can't wait for the 2 weeks of exam break! To rest a while, and then to mug mug mug for exams!


After completing PBL ytd, went Town for a while to 'gai gai' with Suzhen, Jerene and Joyce. Then head over to Clarke Quay, Swissotel Merchant Court for buffet dinner with bro & friends! The food was not bad, but there weren't many choices.


AND I WENT TO TRY AN OYSTER.


Omgomgomgomg. It was.. alright, though I don't think I'll ever try it again unless I forget the taste, or someone dares me to do it. Hahaha
Wanted to check out the dessert after the main meal, but it's quite a pity cause in the end we had to rush to catch a movie at The Grand Cathay, so I didn't have much time for that. ):


Caught Murderer anyway, and it was good! Some parts of the plot are quite silly and rather impossible in real life, but it was still good cause nobody has ever come up with a plot like that, I think. And Aaron Kwok is super handsome! Even after so many years, he still looks good. Though I think he looks better in the movie than in real life.. Probably cause of his hairstyle. Heehee.
Okay back to the movie - it was a little sadist and gross at some parts, but I think it's worth the money! It's an interesting movie. Go and watch, everyone!


Pictures from ytd!


Photobucket

May and Aster

Photobucket

My bro and I.


Photobucket

May, Me and Aster!


Photobucket

Super nice chair!


Photobucket

Myself

And lastly, my bro!
Photobucket

Thanks for the movie and dinner!


Oh, did I mention I went to watch Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince? Think I didn't right?
Caught it soooooooo long ago! I think it was on 17thJuly, with my Baobao. I remember he was still down with fever at that time. Well it was quite nice la, though I'd say the book is better. Hahaha Actually I think all the books are better than the movies, but the movies help with the visualising of Hogwarts and all when I read the books, I guess. :D


Hahaha this is gna be so abrupt, but I'm gna end here cause I've spent so much time doing stuff on my blog today!
Bye guys!

No comments: