Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey guys! I'm feeling really high and excited now for no apparent reason!


I spent the whole day watching videos on youtube and also on clicknetwork, surfing the net for people's blogs and whatnots. So basically it's really a pointless day and uhm, I think it's time for me to plan something for this hols!


Like, class chalet, class outings, sleepovers with class and with bonks! Though the bonks one is not really possible since like most of them are still having school, and I think they'll be busy during Sept hols also, so like ):. Then, I also wna go try out a lot of recipes, I've been dying to try chocolate souffle for like eons and I'm gna make sure I make it this hols! Apart from that, I'm also gna make potato salad for Kong <3<3. Hehe and I'm gna watch spirited away and ponyo at Kong's hse too! Just bought this soup recipe book from Jurong Point yesterday so I'm like gna try out some of the recipes in there! OH YES. And I'm gna ask Suzhen, Joyce and Jerene out to suntan! Hehehehehe


See, I told you I'm like really excited for nothing. Hahahahaaha
Okay good. And I'm also gna try and be healthy starting from this hols, and it's proving to be really difficult cause I can't sleep early! It's like it'll suddenly be 1am alrd with a blink of an eye, and my aim is to go to bed at like 11 to 12. And I'm really gna have to make it a habit to wake at 9am everyday.


OKAY. I've set my targets for this hols, and I'm gna see how many of them I can complete! ^^


Excitementszsxzs.

No comments: