Monday, August 17, 2009

KAP study date today was alright, though I really should've just went ahead and stay overnight at Jeryl's place to continue studying. Tsk. Yi shi de hu tu. ):
But it's alright! There's always another chance. ^^


Have to finish half of BLaw by tonight, so I'll only use the laptop for a little while. To update the songs in my mp3 player for tomo. Gna head back to school to study w Joyce & friends.
Have to make sure tomo will be more productive than today. Not much time left and it's making me a little panicky! :/


Anyway, my purpose for blogging now is because I really think the world is coming to an end.
Initially when so many people started talking abt the end of the world, I thought it's just a topic that people like to talk abt cause it's so interesting. But recently there's the Taiwan typhoon thingy, plus all the natural disasters all these yrs, I really think that heaven? God? Deities? I don't know la, just you know, something, is trying to slowly destroy Earth.


It's as if it's trying to decrease the size of the lands on Earth. How much of China, Si Chuan was destroyed by the Earthquake? How much of the ice at the North and South Poles is left?


It's punishment lor, I believe.
We invented so much, globalised so much, but so what?


Though that's the case, it's still impossible to stop humans from inventing stuff. And I seriously think even if all of us go green, the altogether effort won't be enough to save Earth. Will going green stop places from getting Earthquakes? I don't know if any of the process is linked or what la, but you get what I mean by saying that we can't possibly stop every natural disaster from happening right?


I'm not trying to be what over here okay. Just voicing out my thoughts cause my mom mentioned this today. She asked my dad, "Do you think the world will really come to an end? So many disasters lor."


See, even people who aren't learning abt Geography know that there're too many disasters to consider them as normal.


Though they say Singapore is very safe, but who knows what will happen in future?


Okayz, that is the end of my long-winded thoughts.
Scary, you mei you?

No comments: