Monday, August 10, 2009

OKAY. To push down the slightly emo post and to waste time while I wait for my hair to dry, I'm gna post about Sunday's trip to Singapore Arts Museum with the Bonks! (:


*this post has quite a few disgusting pictures that are not suitable for kids. Hahahahahaah
or should I say, this post contains nudity.


Alrights. Most pictures are by Yi Li Pi Qiu, and here's the very first!


Photobucket

There was this flea market right at the entrance and I bought many, many things! But I still think I need more. :/ Hmm. Not a good sign.


Photobucket

The flea!


Photobucket

And this is my star buy. Haha Wanted to buy a top like that for quite some time alrd, but most I see outside are kinda expensive and not value for money. So this is a good deal! (:


Okay, here's the first disgusting picture.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I hope I won't get caught for posting such pictures. I even put it in a smaller size on purpose alrd okay! And I posted the one with Daisy cause I know she secretly likes it a lot. >< Heehee.


Oh yeah, not to forget, I bought a bag there too! (: Needed a new bag for quite some time already, cause I don't really like to bring the brown one for school, so I'm happy happy! Jerelyn has the same one too. Heehee.


okay, next picture is of Hannah Meepork.

Photobucket

Just now was Daisy, now you all know what Hannah likes. XD


Photobucket

Ahem Ahem, Model of the Year, Daisy Carolyn Tjong
Hahahahaha, just to irritate her.


Photobucket

This is the disgusting no. 2. Totally don't get why they wna make such a thing. And it's definitely not my fav okay, Ellise Lim.


Two very nice pictures of myself! HEEHEE.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The effect for the second pic is super coolzsx.


And lastly, a good picture that's kinda ruined by my face. ):


Photobucket

Nevertheless, it was still a good picture! (:
Love you all ttm! Hope we can meet up soonzx. Like go chill at Starbucks or something. Heehee.


Oh yes, and one of the main reason why I'm posting so many Sunday's picture here is because I can't comment on fb(I don't know why!!), and I really wna comment back on some, like the one of myself squatting down.
Hello, I wasn't hesistating on whether I should dig my pi sai or not lor, Ellise Lim. I bet when you were uploading the pics up you were dying to dig yours that's why you thought of it. Hahahaha


Okayz. Enough about Sunday. I need to rest for tomo!
Completely forgot that DSS test is on Friday!! O:


Gna study with my dear Kongzx tomorrow. So happyyyyyyyyyy. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: