Teeheeheehee. Despite the fact that blogger kinda suck now, I'm still gna blog!
MY FIRST SEM EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
You won't be able to understand my joy, man. This joy is even more than the joy when Os were over. Haha The last day of paper for Os I wasn't even half of this happy lor. This is the relieve of having no need to stay up till 4am to finish my revision just one day before the test. And consecutive for 4 days straight, somemore! That was hell, man. Really. If I had to do that for one more day I'll just drop dead.
I swear that for the next few semesters I'm gna like go through each chapter after it has been taught in lecture. Make notes and make sure I understand what is being taught. Cause I realised that for those lecture notes that I've been through before I took lesser time to revise it before exams. Thank god I didn't slack totally when there wasn't exams. ^^
I'm so free now I am reaaaaaaaaally super ultra excited!!
I walked about the house for a few times cause like got extra energy to release. Hahahahahaha I'm crazy I know.
Holidays never felt so happy before. The goodness of post exam. Heh.
Gna try and get a job! I need money!
Bye people. I'm off to pet society. HAHA Been inactive for a week alrd okay!
Love the world. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment