Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feels like I haven't been using the laptop for a long, long time though it has been only 2 days! Hmm. Must be because I've been using too much over the sem break. :/


Anywayzsx. As I was saying in my last post, the choosing of timetable is over and half of TA21 is in TA26 now while the rest went into different classes. Feel kinda sad about that cause I suddenly think that TA21 had one of the nicest people being grouped together.. It's too bad most of us can't be together for the next sem. But oh well. We shall all make new friends~~ (:


Gna miss Joyce and the rest for quite a lot though, and I'm wondering how TA26 will work out, but I'm not gna make any judgements based on who I know are inside now. Hehe
Rather excited for next sem to start!


On another note, the Joyce, Jerene and Juicy(HAHAHAHA) managed to finally make the Sentosa & tanning plan into a reality! ^^ It was kinda fun, just us girls spending time together. Went to Marina Square for dinner at Swensens with a few other of our classmates later on in the evening and then to some open space for some chatting! Had a really fun time with all of them after so long. The last time I've met all of them except for Joyce was actually the last day of exam!


Too bad we're not in the same class next sem, but I'm gna remember all of you. (:
Lotsa plans are coming up and I can't wait for all of them~~ Heheheee

No comments: