FIGHT
KILL
FIGHT
KILL
FIGHT
KILL
FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
It's 3:10am now and I'm still busy suffering while uploading pictures onto facebook. I feel like dying dying dying dying dying. T.T
Been trying to put off uploading pictures onto fb for too long cos its super duper long to wait for them to upload and I've so many pictures that need to be uploaded. Omg this sucks cos I can't wait to drop dead on my bed. Grrrrr.
So I'm gna quickly finish uploading the cooking by the greats onto fb and continue with the sleepover at Daisy's ytd, and also the remaining pictures of top1 session last sat! AND OH MY. I've also got to upload the pictures taken on the way to the flute recital along w Daisy long time ago. ):
Nehmind (points to the chest and points to the head), I shall survive this!
Remaining things to do for the rest of the hols: a lot of things to do.
What happened to enjoying the last week of holidays!???
No comments:
Post a Comment