Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Hellowwwzsx. Today's gna be a long post day. ^^ Gna blog about all that I've been up to during the short hiatus from blogging! Teeheeheeeee.


Feels like I've really left out a lot in my recent posts because when I look through all the pictures that I have in my phone, I found so many that I wna share with y'all but are not up yet. So here they are today! (:


First up is the sentosa outing with the girls! Had I mention that in my previous few posts?? I think so, but at that time the pictures are not up yet, so here are the peeeeeks!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


While waiting the latecomer that day (NOT ME!) <- very happy about it. And that's the butter cookie that Joyce made in the third picture. Not bad! The cookie's not dry at all so it's to my liking. Hehe


Photobucket

On the tram~~~


Photobucket


Photobucket

And then the beach! That's the four of us running from the sea monster in the sea. Hahahahaha what the shit. I was just playing around w the stickers in photobucket. ^^


Photobucket

A portion of the food that we prepared that day. Hehehehe


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And then some random snapping around. (: I have no idea why I keep making that face in pictures that day, but anyhow, love the last picture to the max. So natural and fun. ^^


Photobucket

Last picture of the day! The mini gathering of TA21, to "crash" martin at his work place. Hahaha


Love these group of people more and more. (:


Next post will be on the bbq! HAHAHA no time for it today cause I'm dying to maple with daisy nowzsx. Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

No comments: