As predicted after the first week of school I won't be able to meet him as much as I want to anymore. Our timetable's like when he ends early I'll end late, and when my lessons end early, his will end late. Totally can't meet up except when we're going to school tgt. ): I miss him so badly. But I think once more projects start coming in I'll be too busy to keep thinking abt these things so it's gna fine!

On the way to his house I bought this cheese thingy (i don't know what its called) along w watermelon soya milk from Mr Bean and the cheese is damn good! ^^

Random shot of the bushes at the roadside cause I was quite amazed that it can be flooded until it looks like a mangrove.

Teeheehee

My love love. XD






Yumyum! This picture makes me hungry again. ):

Miss you, love.
No comments:
Post a Comment