My last two weeks have been pretty filled up and I'm very happy about that. At least I wasn't stuck at home doing nothing. But there goes half of the pay that i got from Comex show. But its alright! At least I've had my share of fun during the short semester break. (:
School is reopening next week and I'm dreading it like mad! Grr. Don't want S&W and CATS la. Those two are two of the most redundant modules in poly I swear.
Anyway, I just went for another singing session yesterday at Top1! ^^ See my smile?? It was fun to sing again, and I found a couple of new songs to sing in the wee hours of Saturday morning. Hehehehe. People who went are Porks, Porks's boyfriend Jonathan, Junhong and Ben.
Let's let the pictures do the talking!


The couple~

The couple no. 2. Hahahaha

And myself! So sad la, everyone present yesterday all had their partners, I was the only one alone. ):
But nevertheless, I've still got my BFF to picture spam with. ^^ Been a really long time since I've taken so many pictures with her. And as usual, the pictures always end up with her requesting to take another one because she claims that she doesn't look nice in them. Haha


The Pork! Hahahahaha

Our fabulous lunch. Hahaha Actually I think the seaweed chicken is quite alright. Just that the serving has become smaller. :/

All of them having fun singing!
Can't wait to sing again! But it won't be soon cause I've spent too much during this hols. Gta learn to save when school reopens!
Oh yes, not to forget, the breakfast that I had with my bro at CCK Macdonald's at 6am in the morning. Shiok or shiok? Hahahaha Cause I was still using the laptop at 4am on friday night/saturday morning learning new songs to sing. So after awhile I decided not to slp at all and we decided to head to Mac for an early breakfast! Teeheehee

Me with my Big Breakfast! Love the bread with the jam very much. (:
Goodbye all!
No comments:
Post a Comment