Didn't go for the Flea today I'm so sad!! ):
Had to stay home to finish off the eportfolio plus I couldn't wake up early enough today. Sigh. But at least eportfolio is done! A BIGGGGGGGGG THANK YOU to my Kong cause he's the one who helped me with the basic layout of my portfolio. If it wasn't for him I don't think I'd be able to finish by now and I'd still be pulling my hair out from having to learn how. Thank you baobao. ^^
I dug out some more than 2 year old pictures from friendster yesterday to add them into my portfolio and I'm gna upload them onto my fb soon! Haha so nice to look at old pictures which I have not seen for quite some time. (:
Gna have to spend some time studying later on! Didn't read through any notes yesterday night now I'm lagging behind alrd. This coming week's gna be quite a long week. So many things to do! ITB project and have to think of something for BComm's presentation on thursday. Someone help me!! T.T
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment