Thursday, November 05, 2009

GONNA MAKE A SPEECH DURING BCOMM TOMORROW I'M QUITE EXCITED ABOUT IT BUT I'M QUITE SCARED TOO!


This week has been a good week. Finished all my tutorials on time so I go for tutorials fully prepared to listen for the answers instead of trying my best to bluff the teacher that I've done my tutorials, like what I've been doing for a huge part of semester 1.


So proud of myself, man. My next step is to go for classes on time. So far this is only week 3 of semester 2, but I've been reaching lectures and classes like 5 to 10 mins late 3 out of 5 days and that's very bad. Gta learn to leave house earlier from now on!


Another thing is that even though its already week 3 of school, our class is still in seperate cliques, and its kind of difficult to mix around with others cause all of us are so different in our own seperate group of friends. So I'm hoping that we're gna have a class outing soon, to get to know more about each other!


(: Feeling kind of happy now I'm going to practice my speech and have dinner and sleep early so byebye!

No comments: