Saturday, December 26, 2009

And then I'm thinking,


If I can write out how I want my life to be, everyday's gna be happy for me. I will receive as much as I give others and I'll succeed in everything I do too.


But life isn't something that you can draw out for yourself. Things that you want you have to get it by yourself through blood, sweat and tears. Hahahahaha dramatic.
Still true though.


I wna see the success of my hardwork soon!


***


Christmas this year was...


Sigh


Hahahahaha It was boring, really. That's the word to describe. Though I did go out today (thank goodness for bonks), the mood just really wasn't there. :/ Probably cause the fun factor was missing. Hmm.. Since it's over I shan't talk about it anymore, but I'm gna make sure next year's Christmas won't be this bad! ^^


Looking forward to New Year! House visits anyone? Hahahahaha
Byebye.

No comments: