Went for a whole night of cycling just one day after my first training! Okay la, though the training wasn't that vigorous, it was still a first for me so it was tiring. ): My legs were already aching, and after cycling it became worse, with the addition of my arms and butt aching. Hahahaha
Anyhow, the bikes we got were good. After cycling for so long it doesn't make the legs tired. If it wasn't for my butt I'd definitely cycle longer. ^^
Cycled from ECP to Changi Village, had late night dinner(??) then continued to make several rounds around the carpark at that area to look at those you-know. Hehehe Some of them are really quite pretty, but I don't know why they chose that way of life. Hmm. It's their choice, so that's not my problem. It was entertaining to look at them all the same.
Cycled back and after Mcdonald's, lepak on the beach. Hahaha People must be thinking that we're mad. Five people lying down on the beach till morning. Was really sticky and tired but it was too uncomfortable to be able to fall asleep there. Zzzz.
Overall I think it was a good night cycling. Had quite a lot of fun, and I think it's really relaxing to cycle around late at night. Nice breeze, nice workout and nice chat with friends. (:
I wna go for another one soonz! Maybe end of sem? Haha
****
I should start living for myself instead for others. Need to get my brain work the way it was before all that mess!
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment