Hi hi everyone!
The video above, the two girls are really damn good, serious! Y'all have to listen to it. :D
Okay I know a lot of people know about them already, but you know, just to share with more people. Hehe
I think this is one of the best songs that they've sung and uploaded on youtube. The blending is really, really nice and their voice sounds really good in this video too. Can't get tired of listening to them sing! Go play, go play! ^^
Second week of holidays. Hmm, time to get projects done; BComm(??) I seriously can't remember that we have an assignment for that and also the newspaper assignment for Micro Econs. Now I hear about projects and assignments I just feel like pretending I don't know about them. T.T Ughhhh.
Though I don't really want school to start, I realised that I do miss my poly friends! If only we have more time for bonding in our daily timetable and go out tgt more often. Cause I think we can be closer friends given the chance to. (:
Apart from poly friends, I also miss the bonks many, many, many! Good to know I'm gna meet all of you for a sleepover soon! I'm actually thinking of surprising daisy by gg to the airport to welcome her back to S'pore but I don't know abt the rest of you. Haha Okay shall bring this up during the sleepover. Hehehe So excitezsx.
Oh shucks I just remember I have to wash clothes. At 2am. -faint-
Goodbye!
Hope Jeryl's laptop will get well soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment