Friday, January 08, 2010

Why is it that it's always colder in an air-conditioned room or when the fan is blowing straight at you, after perspiring a lot?


Just came back from Taekwondo training. Had my first ever sparring training and it's amazingly fun! Haha I've always thought that I won't like it cause it's kinda intimidating and I can't even kick well during normal trainings, how can I score while sparring right?
But its just the feeling of fighting against another person that's very shiok. Wna be able to kick well and be good in sparring soooooooon. ^^


Anyway, the reason why I wrote the first sentence is cause I perspired a lot during training, and the fan is blowing at me right now + the weather is quite cooling tonight, so I'm like shivering every single time the fan turns around and faces me.


*****


It's gna be more hectic for the remaining semester as compared to the first term cause in about 6 weeks we've all got to do a group report on some panda topic, group presentation on debating, and 1 more final solo oral presentation, all assignments for BComm. Not only that, we've also got to complete Micro Econs newspaper report as mentioned in one of the previous posts, CATS assignment 2 and ITB PBL 2, plus 4 other final papers to sit for in the 9th week if I'm not wrong.
Plus CCA trainings until late at night, it's gna be super ohmygod.


Can't slack anymore. Work hard and then 2 months break! Can't wait. Hehehehehe

No comments: