"The shadow of the past holds the
future hostage."
Totally agree with this statement, man. It can be applied to so many things. It's just like what people always say about how a person's past will eventually come back to haunt him/her one day.
And I think me not doing well for end of sem papers will definitely come back and haunt me in future. -.-
Had my second paper today. TWO MORE TO GO!!
Anyway, FFA was..... in a way very easy, but there wasn't enough time to complete all!
):
Made so many careless mistakes that I have to keep re-doing the questions, ended up with 45mins for the whole of question 3 and a part of question 2.
I'm very upset with myself cause I did study quite hard for term 1 and then I started to slack in term 2. And it's so not worth to not do well for papers when I once in put effort for that module before but it doesn't reflect back in the results.
Grrrrrr.
Well there's no turning back now. This sem I made some changes to my studies (for the better), next sem I'm gna make it even better. :D
Micro Econs must do well!
And for Bstats just put my best foot forward.
Okay bye bye people!
future hostage."
Totally agree with this statement, man. It can be applied to so many things. It's just like what people always say about how a person's past will eventually come back to haunt him/her one day.
And I think me not doing well for end of sem papers will definitely come back and haunt me in future. -.-
Had my second paper today. TWO MORE TO GO!!
Anyway, FFA was..... in a way very easy, but there wasn't enough time to complete all!
):
Made so many careless mistakes that I have to keep re-doing the questions, ended up with 45mins for the whole of question 3 and a part of question 2.
I'm very upset with myself cause I did study quite hard for term 1 and then I started to slack in term 2. And it's so not worth to not do well for papers when I once in put effort for that module before but it doesn't reflect back in the results.
Grrrrrr.
Well there's no turning back now. This sem I made some changes to my studies (for the better), next sem I'm gna make it even better. :D
Micro Econs must do well!
And for Bstats just put my best foot forward.
Okay bye bye people!
No comments:
Post a Comment