Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wherever you go, go w all yr heart.


Amazingly beautiful bird, ain't it? Baby blue coloured bird, something that you'll nvr see in Singapore. It's kinda sweet looking, but because of the colour it looks a lil' sad too. Kinda like how I'd feel sometimes; just wna be left alone in my personal space to daydream, think about things on my mind. Reflections, maybe?

I think I'm slowly appreciating nature more as I'm older. Things like fields of flowers; I really would like to visit places where wildflowers are everywhere, if not to lavender fields in some countries. Imagine the smell, man. It would be awesome to take pictures at those places. (Y)(Y)

Just finish registering for new class in sem 3. Wow, it was a nightmare. The anxiety and all from nt getting into the same class as any of your friends was terrible. Cause it means you'll have to be alone for 1 whole sem in a class which you may have known some people, but are nt close enough to hang out w, and while they're having fun in their clique, you'll have to pretend that the world is fine and beautiful.

Don't wna comment much about it now tho, cause all is done, and I don't really think the second session will be much of a help. Try and get 6 more people in an already packed class is rather impossible. Well, we'll see.

Meanwhile, I'll just go do something else to occupy my mind.

No comments: