Friday, March 12, 2010

'Enlightenment'

Hey y'all, back from another day in school though it's semester break! >:/

Not complaining though, this sem break I'm constantly stepping out of my comfort zone. Like for almost every single event that I'm participating in school. Says a lot on the number of close friends I have in NP. If I were to have many close friends, I wouldn't be out of my comfort zone already, would I?

It's good to be experiencing new things actually. Of course I'd be dreading and complaining, whine constantly about having to go for such activities with unfamiliar people. But I always know deep down that I'll only stand to gain from all these experiences.
Like today's day camp in preparation for Serve Batam 2010. (:

Even until now I can 'safely' say that I don't really know anyone there. -.- Like, I can laugh at silly things with them, talk crap, work in teams, but the feeling's just not right. There's no familiarity in those faces, which makes me uncomfortable at times, and fun only comes once in a while. But there's this feeling that after this process and after the Batam trip, things will definitely head for the better. It's just an instinct(??), I guess. Don't know if that's the right word to use or not, but you get the drift!

When I'm back y'all will see that I'll be a changed person. Maybe there'll be a golden aura around me. HAHAHA Okay kidding. For now I'm gna enjoy my friday night and the free weekend ahead. Will post another entry soon! Hehehe Byebye.

1 comment:

ellise* said...

JIALING WHEN YOU GOING TO BATAM?!