Hihi good boys and good girls.
Sorry that was random, but I'm back from camp! Hehehehe
This camp was kinda better than the previous. Worked quite hard okay. Now my right leg is damn stiff. Need to rest for a day, then continue to practice.
Kinda worried about Friday but gna do my best! ^^
Okay, the purpose for this post is to show y'all a video from youtube.
It's SuperJunior M's SuperGirl. Hahaha
I know, I know, I told Porksies that the song is kinda gross, like KPop become chinese is damn cheena. But after listening to it through earphones it sounds quite nice, it makes you kinda high actually.
Won't force anyone of you to listen, but it doesn't hurt to listen to new songs!
Last thing, I FORGOT TO WATCH SURVIVORS ON FRIDAY. Tsk.
Goodbye!
Sorry that was random, but I'm back from camp! Hehehehe
This camp was kinda better than the previous. Worked quite hard okay. Now my right leg is damn stiff. Need to rest for a day, then continue to practice.
Kinda worried about Friday but gna do my best! ^^
Okay, the purpose for this post is to show y'all a video from youtube.
It's SuperJunior M's SuperGirl. Hahaha
I know, I know, I told Porksies that the song is kinda gross, like KPop become chinese is damn cheena. But after listening to it through earphones it sounds quite nice, it makes you kinda high actually.
Won't force anyone of you to listen, but it doesn't hurt to listen to new songs!
Last thing, I FORGOT TO WATCH SURVIVORS ON FRIDAY. Tsk.
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment