Spent the whole day baking cake for Hannah and Daisy's dad cause both of their birthdays fall on the same day, which is today. (: Had much fun mixing the ingredients, beating the egg yolks and egg whites (I'm still very bad at the making the mixture fluffy and not overbeat it). Kept having to ask Daisy if it's ready or not! :S Then after that had to cut the cake into two halves, whip the whip cream and spread it over one half, add blueberry jam, other half of the cake and decorate the top. You'll see what I mean later w the pictures!
Was the first time I've ever decorated any cake and cause it's the first time it was pretty fascinating. Hehe. Daisy did all the spreading of whipped cream though, because there wasn't enough time alr and I don't wna waste time by ruining it and having to re-do the deco all over again.
Here are the peeeeks.







Looks damn awesome right! It's almost like how a some shops will sell their cakes like. And the cherries are yuuuuuuuuuuuuum. Really good. (Y)
After finish baking at around 6pm, went straight to Pork's to give her a surprise! (Failed one) But it's alright though, cause at least we attempted to. Hahahaha The rest of the girls were all so busy, all couldn't make it except for Daisy and I, and Ellise at a later time cause of her camp.
After a short chit chat at bpp rooftop garden, went home to get ready for sleepover at Daisy's. Continued talking, watched Beauty and the Beast and realised that I missed out a lot of good Disney cartoons when I was young, and chat till we fell aslp at around 4am.
Woke up this morning feeling damn sian of school and BAOC, so I've decided to just come home and slack around the house for the whole day. :D Here I am, with all the pictures ready to be uploaded onto fb but I'm lazy alr so probably later on!

Happy 18th birthday, Porks! Hope you're having a good time now. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment