Friday, April 23, 2010

Aftermath of McSpicy

Wow. The only day tht I don't use the laptop everyone else updated! Feels gd to read so many updates frm so many blogs all at one go. Hehehe

Training today was kinda shiok cos (imo) my turning kicks have gotten slightly better! Tho halfway through training I backed out cos my whole body felt empty and weak and I was feeling quite nauseous. Like what I've said a lot of times earlier on, trainings shld always be like tht so tht our bodies can get use to it!

Went KAP for supper after tht. Superrrrrrrrrr yummy. It has been very long since I ate anything frm Mcdonald's. Whn the burger (McSpicy, explains the title) was in front of me, I really couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Such a wonderful feeling, man. BUT, the result of spending $6 on a burger like tht was 15mins of heaven and 10mins of hell (diarrhoea). :\ Shan't talk abt it but it wasn't a gd 10mins at all. Makes me wna avoid McSpicy forever.

First wk of school's coming to an end. Nxt wk would be the start of tutorials + lectures! Don't feel like touching the lecture notes and tutorial qns, but gna attempt them starting tomo. Hehe

Alrights, gna catch some vids on youtube before going to bed! Goodnight y'all.

No comments: