Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Glorious sunset


Hey ya guys! Back from a sleepover at Daisy's. :) If only the rest of the girls could be there, think we would have more fun! Caught Lion King I yesterday night, followed by The Time Traveler's Wife. Second movie was nicer! Kinda fascinated by the time-travelling thing, but I wouldn't want it to happen in real life. Makes everything so weird and unpredictable.

Feeling verrrrry tired now, but don't feel like taking a short 'nap' just yet. Gna see what I can do online for a bit, after tht wash clothes, take a bath, thn slp earlier tonight! (Prolly ard 2am). Hehe

Wondering how my friends in poly are doing! Was supposed to be at an orientation camp from tuesday to thursday, but I think I've had enough of stepping out of my comfort zone thing for this sem break. Just gna relax and enjoy the rest of my holidays!

Training tomorrow!

No comments: