Thursday, April 08, 2010

LOOK AT THISSSSSSS.


Have been re-watching a few episodes of Meteor Garden for the past few days and I can't help but compare Vanness Wu in the past and at the present. It's like almost a different person altogether. (Of course he looks better now!) Always couldn't understand why anyone would like him in the past, w the flinging his hair thing ever so often in the show, and the thing tht he always does w his mouth. shivers

BUTTTTTTTTTT,

After watching Autumn's Concerto, I think he's really quite attractive. Could say tht shorter hair suits him much more. And I think his acting skills improved quite a lot too!


And this picture. (Hahahaha) Think I'll sound quite mean, but 3 out of 4 of them became better looking.. As for the other one... Oops.

Watching Ju-on tomorrow! No, it's nt the Ju-on tht was in theatres some time ago, it's a continued version or a related one I guess! Looking forward to watching the movie cos it has been some time since I've watched a horror film in theatres! :D

No comments: