Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TAIWAN TAIWAN TAIWAN TAIWAN

Hi I've got this big plan for my dearest BONKSSSSS. (Don't I just sound like jerelyn - I wna have a beach party whn I get married!!!!)

Let's visit Taiwan whn Daisy and I are in our third yr and the rest of you are in Uni! Like during one of the sem breaks or smth. Hehehehehehehe Hmm, any other suggestions on the place to go would be considered too. (But nt too far/expensive cos somebody here nt very rich ok.)

Thinking abt it makes me feel so excited! Take Jetstar okay! I was telling Daisy tht if the plane crashes, we're all destined to die so nobody is to blame Jetstar just cause its a budget airline. Hahahaa okay no kidding I don't wna die in a plane crash. Now everytime I see 11.11 on the clock I have to wish tht wtv I've just said won't come true.

Okay tht's all. I love you bonks so much. Meet up sooon, all six of us! ♥
(Oh gosh this is the third post of the day)

No comments: