Sunday, May 02, 2010

Aiyaiyai


The weekend is over, in the blink of an eye.

I remember once asking my uncle-in-law(?) when I was abt 6 yrs old, why people use this phrase whn in actual fact after you blinked, prolly only 1 second has passed. Now I understand fully what it means, and I knw tht after the age of 30, all of us will hardly have the time to sit down and surf the net aimlessly. And it gets worse as you grow older bcos of family and work.

Sigh. I wonder why Singaporeans have to be so busy throughout their lives. Sometimes I imagine leaving Singapore for Australia whn I'm older. Go live in a farm and have a peaceful slow life. But where will be the fun in tht? No challenges, days may get boring, I might become lazy and become fatter each day.

Haha Okay enough of crapping. I have yet to finish a single tutorial. Sigh. I've been caught up with CLSP for the whole day today it's freaking long and boring after completing a qns tht consist of 22marks, thn whn you scroll down and see tht there are many other 12m qns, you just feel like giving up.

But no. Gna finish at least another full qns, thn move on to Audit before slping. I&E tomorrowwwww.

No comments: