Sunday, June 13, 2010

Eighteen

It has been gr8 the past few days ever since the end of exam. Had several outings w/ the people close to me right at this point of time. (:

This is gna be a longgggggg post, so.........

Tday was an awesome day too, and nothing wld have changed how I feel abt tday. It has been long since Jeryl and I had a chance to go out on a date, w/ exams, tutorials and all, and it feels gd to walk ard Town w/ him by my side. ♥♥♥

The bear that Jeryl got for me got while we walked on the street. Its very cute! I named it Beariee. Hahahahaha

Went for some sort of a Movie Marathon in the afternoon. Caught both The Karate Kid & The Nightmare on Elm Street one after the other but at different locations. Have nvr done that before and seriously it feels damn awesome to be able to watch two movies in a row in theatres!

Anyways The Karate Kid was quite gd leh, no idea why some critics rated it 1.5 stars only! As for The Nightmare on Elm St, at first I almost regretted watching bcos I thought its a senseless killing film again! But it has quite an interesting story plot so worth the watch also.

Lunched at Sakae again bcos I missed the Salmon Nigiri Sushi, Sakae Chawanmushi, Fried Hotate and Fried Tofu! Yumz. Okay now I feel like going back there again. I think I might be addicted to sushi. :/ Bad addiction, can't afford to go Sakae or any other sushi outlets so many times!

So talking abt sushi, had Tea Buffet at Sakae w/ Jerene, Joyce and Suzhen last friday and it was good. (Explains why I said Sakae 'again' earlier on.) The 'good' is emphasized bcos it was a buffet and I had sooooo much of the sushi till my stomach was bloated. Not a gd idea to order too much, but don't regret it at all bcos City Link's sushi is super fresh.

Sadly not many pictures taken tht day bcos no one brought camera! ):
Nonetheless...

They serve normal cup ice cream now instead of mochi ice cream. ):

Went for neoprints at Bugis and shopped ard the area, after tht headed to Mos for a chill outz. Just sat down drank the nicest milk tea ever provided in any fast food restaurant and chatted for a while. Returned home after tht!


I forgot to mention!
Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday, whether through phone/fb/suprises. (:
Thanks Jeryl, family, Bonks and the girlies in poly for the presents you all got me. I'll make use of every one of them. Thanks for being there for me, for bearing w/ my rubbish all the time. Hope every one of these relationships will last a long way.

I had a blast being 18. Teehee.

No comments: