Friday, June 04, 2010

Tday I skipped across the living room.

Hi hi hi hi hi

I've had 2 awesome days but 1 omgiwnadie night over the past 2 days. Everything's worth it except that now I can't really see clearly w/ my eyes bcos they're so overwhelmed by fatigue!

Test tday sucked. I missed the last part of the question bcos I told myself I'd get back to it, but I nvr did bcos I was just too tired and I totally forgot abt it until the test is over. 45mins into the paper and my eyelids were already threatening to close. :( I really hope I got the first few questions correct, though chances are tiny!!


03/06: FINALLY A BBQ GATHERING w/ the 5 closest people tht I have part frm Jeryl and my family. ♥

Can't even start on how grateful I am to have you all as friends. This friendship is definitely one of the best things in my life and definitely something tht keeps me going every single day. Will nvr become crazy/depressed/siao bcos I knw there'll always be someone whom I can look for to relieve my stress & unhappiness. Thanksssss a millionnnnn bonks. :)

Anyways, the later part of tday was gr8 (after the test) bcos I got a chance to walk ard Causeway Point to take studies completely away frm my mind for 3hrs! Hehe Bought a pair of shorts frm Cotton On and had CROQUETTE BURGER and ICE MILK TEA frm MOS BURGER. Hahahahaha I swear the croquette burger is the best veggie burger tht I've ever eaten. The mayo was awesome x100 too. ♥.♥ Can't wait for the next time I go back to Mos. Sorry Ebi Riceburger you're too ex to keep eating. Thanks Joyce for the suggestion to go have dinner at Causeway Point!

Nicest toilet in school. Wahahahahaha
Goodbye!

No comments: