Reasons why most people say "Nothing" when asked "What's wrong?"

- They don’t feel like explaining because they’re afraid you won’t understand.
- It’ll make them feel worse if they do because the subject is just being brought up again.
They don’t know what’s wrong.- Privacy / Personal space
- Afraid of being judged.
They don’t want anyone worrying about them.- Tired of hearing the lie that “It’ll be alright.”
- its obviously about you.
- They just don’t want to talk about it.
Hmm I'm feeling rather peaceful right now at this moment. Haha Same meaning, but wtv. Did a lil' of fmgt project and there's still a longgggg way to go, due on Wednesday oh no! ): Have yet to do any tutorials for this wk and I guess they'll have to be left undone till I have time bcos there will definitely not be any extra time left for more work instead of slp tmrw night. Sigh. When poly life gets hectic, it can really kill you. It does things to your emotions tht you normally will nt show others. Like how I've been trying nt to show my temperamental side but tday it totally failed me. I'm so sorry, my friends! Still love y'all. (;
No comments:
Post a Comment