
Hey guys (:
I wish that there is such a place in Singapore (and preferably very near my hse) so tht after a long at school or whnever I'm having a bad day I can head over here to sit down and read a book. Too bad there isn't.
Woke up late tday at 2pm, lazed around, read Chill Factor by Sandra Browns, watched TV, switched on the laptop and tht's what I did until now. Really have no complaints abt holidays. It's the best. Hehe. But wait, there's still projects and tutorials.
And TADAAAAA, I finally finished my part for the XBRL project! Now all we've to do is wait till tuesday to consolidate things, and make sure tht all required researches are done and are all relevant to the requirements~~
Gna stop here and have an hour of Surivor before I sleep! Goodnight all.
No comments:
Post a Comment