
Tday was hell of a day. Under every smile there was an undercurrent of I-don't-know-what and still have yet to be known. It was so weird tht I almost started laughing just at the absurdity of the whole thing. It was probably just my mind messing w/ me, but if tht were it, then my mind is really full of creativity but creative w/ nonsense.
Sigh. I feel like my chest feels lighter by a million kilos now. I'm waitinggggg and hoping things are gna turn out for the better and make sure things like tday don't happen again.
I rmb some of the incidents tht I've been through w/ my sec sch friends and it wasn't far frm what happened tday. If I managed to remain as friends w/ them till nw, I don't see why I won't see the rainbow after this down pour.
Alrighties, goodnight everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment