Friday, July 09, 2010

Another week.

Lots of ups and downs throughout the week, it has starting to become a usual thing, ain't it?

Sometimes I feel that I'm only hovering(?) through my life instead of living it. I do things but don't do them at the best of my abilities. Like losing focus for so many EAA lessons instead of trying my best to understand it whn I knw not focusing will cost me my results. :\

And I've been missing quite a lot of lectures and tutorials recently, not being able to wake up early in the morning. I don't want to do badly for term 2 again, so this time I'll diligently go through every note & tutorial over this wknd, and starting next week, be on time for all lessons.

Good news: I got accepted for Shanghai OIP just a few days ago! I supposed I should be esctatic about it but there's just too many worries pulling my excitement down. So much uncertainties which I know I can do something about but I'm not. Hmm. Jobsearch?

And, I haven't been a nice person this week. I need to get myself back on track to how I was before term break: physically, mentally and emotionally!

If only there's no term break at all, things might be different. Pffffft.

No comments: