
Yep. My head feels light, messed up and extremely spent. At first it was alright, till it gets to the afternoon that I started feeling the weariness from not slping much the day before. AGM went well, but when compared to the other grp, we seemed much less prepared. >:\ Kinda feel guilty towards the other grp, because if it wasn't due to us being so bad at time management, all of us could've spent more time on the script. Sigh!
Still, at least this part of the project is over. :-)
I've said before, that one of my new semester resolutions is to not skip any lectures/tutorials (ESPCIALLY TUTORIALS). If today was a day in sem 1, I'd have definitely skipped IFA. But I chose not to and I finally got to understand the more-than-general idea of what GST is about. Mad happy w/ myself. Hehehe.
Right, now it's time for some tumblr-ing and GG. Take a short nap later (hopefully) and wake up for tutorials! Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment