Monday, July 05, 2010

No more pain


The world will be a much happier place if sometimes we just complain and forget the unhappiness instead of hurting others and moving on with our lives, leaving tht person hurt for a long, long time.

Hi, grading is overrrrrr! Didn't forget my moves, did everything fairly well. Sigh, the double's gone. Okay, actually I think it was nvr there in the first place, I had too little practice. :\ But oh wellll. Hahaha Tmrw's a day to look forward to! Kinda. Hope selling cookies won't be tough/awkward. And lotsa tutorials not done, ever since week 7's. Oh my. Don't feel like starting but I guess I have to!

Gna go bathe now then do some tutorials before I turn in for bed! Ay, I was talking in general for the first part of this post ok and its not talking abt friends.

And did I mention Barbie's Princess and The Pauper?? It's a really sweet fairytale/movie, you can get to watch the entire 1hr10mins(??) on youtube. It's my favourite fairytale movie of all time! Love their songs. Haha Alrights gdbye!

No comments: