I haven't had such a long mia period from blogger for so long! In case you guys are wondering why I've been missing in action, all I can say is that I've been quite busy for the past 2 weeks, with studying and working. Everything's fine and all, and I guess I'm still coping well. But I'm VERY worried about my gpa. I've got to get all As for the remaining papers to maintain my (low) gpa. How's that, man. But even with that, I'm still excited about taking the papers to see if my hardwork will eventually pay off or not. ^^
Anyway, there's a dental van in NP for this week and I'm getting a check-up on thursday! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY TO COME. The last time I've got my teeth checked was when I was in Sec 3 if I'm not wrong, and that was such a longggggggggggg time ago. Hope there won't be a need for fillings/wtv. I don't wanna spend money on it. :-(
Well, well, I've got so much more to share but I'm just too tired to continue. I hope I can get back my normal life soon after Shanghai trip! Looking forward to earning money while studying next semester, and going out for many shopping trips with girlfriends and meals with Jeryl. Hehehe
I love you, Jeryl! Study hard for your coming papers. <3>
Anyway, there's a dental van in NP for this week and I'm getting a check-up on thursday! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY TO COME. The last time I've got my teeth checked was when I was in Sec 3 if I'm not wrong, and that was such a longggggggggggg time ago. Hope there won't be a need for fillings/wtv. I don't wanna spend money on it. :-(
Well, well, I've got so much more to share but I'm just too tired to continue. I hope I can get back my normal life soon after Shanghai trip! Looking forward to earning money while studying next semester, and going out for many shopping trips with girlfriends and meals with Jeryl. Hehehe
I love you, Jeryl! Study hard for your coming papers. <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment