Secondly, Cruel Temptation is reaaaaally nice. Didn't attract my attention whn it was showing at 7pm on Channel U in the past. But I watched a few episodes recently and it makes me look forward to coming episodes. Nice. :)
Thirdly, today was a great day out. :) I'm liking the company of these girls more and more. I guess it's due to us behaving differently at each phase of our lives, so we get to have different types of fun when we're with different people.
So much of myself have changed since I went to poly. Vanity is a really huge part, and I can also feel myself acting older? More matured? I don't know, but there's probably a little less childish-ness though there still is. A LOT. It's quite amusing to look back at myself a few yrs ago and see the difference. But if there's one thing to comment, it's that every experience since secondary school was worth it.


Anyway, there's $8nett KBox promotion for members! I've been so biased towards Top1 that I haven't visited KBox for so long. Had Root Beer Float for my drink and it was totally yummy. It's especially nice whn you can take hrs to finish a cup instd of finishing a huge cup in 1hr during meals at restaurants and all. Haha okay rambling here. But ya, have been so long since I last sung at any KTV outlets it feels super good to sing today.
Fourthly, Hannah let's go sing tgt sometime soon!
And lastly, it's 3am and I'm feeling VERY tired. Yesterday was the first night in a long time that I slept before 3am and I was so proud of myself. I felt like an angel. HAHA I bathed early, slept early (my standard), and I was on time for meet up today! Okay, I should really make those a habit NO MATTER WHO I MEET. :)
Tonight is a good night for slping, so imma get some ZZZs now!
No comments:
Post a Comment