Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Weird dream


I had an evening nap earlier on, and had this dream that was really long, weird and eerie. I had actually typed out all the weird scenes which happened in the dream, wanting to share with y'all, but decided not to post it here bcos it'd seem like my subconscious mind is turning mad. But the dream involved quite a few ppl of importance and its really disturbing tht I'll dream up such a dream. :\ Ask me if you want to know what its abt!

Back to more realistic stuff: Audit role play is over!!!! :-) It wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be, but being an observer for the role play, I was saved the need of thinking on the spot. But all the same, I think each role has its difficulty. Ahh yes, everything is finally over. I don't even have to attend school tmrw! Last lesson on friday. Really redundant to make it compulsory, if you ask me, since its just to be an audience at a competition that doesn't affect me at all. EAA nvr fails to remind everyone tht it sucks, not even on the last tutorial.

No comments: