Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Wild hearts can't be broken.

I haven't been focusing well the entire of this wk and I'm hating myself for it. Rlly need to pull myself back to Earth. First thing on the list of bad habits to strike off wld be waking up late for sch. Sigh, I'm rlly bad at waking up in the morning, the bed just won't let me go!!!!!!!! :( And even w wake up calls things are still as bad.

I.WILL.WAKE.UP.W.SUFFICIENT.TIME.TO.GET.READY.FOR.SCH.AND.REACH.SCH.W/O.BEING.LATE.TMRW.
Need to stop being lazy and start prioritizing things. Badly.

On another note, I had an enjoyable time tday @ Jurong Point just shopping aimlessly and catching The Social Network. I'm glad I finally found someone who's willing to go diff places w me w no particular aim in mind. :)))))))) But of course, the beginnings are always the best. Who knws what'll happen nxt?

And thank youuuuuuuu, Junhong, for dedicating tht song to Hannah and I! Haven't talked to u in proper for close to half a yr. I'm glad the friendship's nt lost yet. Time for a gathering!!!!!!!!! >:)

No comments: