Monday, December 27, 2010

Beeeeb.

It's 1635 now. I really ought to get smth done - tutorials, projects, whtever. But I'm feeling so lazy tday I just want to laze ard the house, watch Survivor, eat and eat and eat. But of course I'm nt eating bcos I've alrdy eaten so much over the past few days.

I think I'm feeling down agn. I need some excitement in my life, smth to get me up and gng. :\ Which brings me to this thought tht has been appearing endlessly in my mind ever since I'm back frm SH. Looking at my fb notifications tday brought the subject up all over agn. I'd rlly like to go back for tkd, but aft missing so many trngs, I totally hav no idea wht's gng on, who's still in the club, and if I'm gng to hav anyone to train w. All these nonsense tht shldn't matter but they do.

Sighhhhhhhhhh I'm feeling totally rubbish nw. Think chocolate will help bt I had too many of 'em during the X'mas season so I swear tday I will avoid 'em at all cost.

Toodles.

No comments: