Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Blabbering at 1:37AM

As usual, I really ought to either get some rest/get some studying done, but I'm not. I'll really kill myself if I'm l8 for school agn, no matter if it's lecture or tutorial. But I'm here because I read my entries dated some months back and it's really quite shocking how much things've changed.

It just occurred to me how easily people can enter and leave one's life. It's like one moment u're madly in love w tht person, smth happens, and poof! the nxt moment the love's gone. Is it really tht easy or is tht so-called love not love at all?

I'm being quite non-sensical here but yeah, it's just weird how drastically things can change. But if it's for the better, then why not right?

Ok before I go, I am gna make a promise to myself tht tmr will be a productive day. >:)

No comments: