And at the end of it, u'll b w the ones u love, n the ones who love u.
Hihi, another wk has passed. TGIF! (Finally a Fri whereby thr's no work on the nxt day.) Tday has been pretty eventful. Waking up l8, rushing for sch, reaching pretty early considering the time I left hm, tutorials, lecture and a movie @ the sch lib - Coraline.
It was gd movie! For those whose head doesn't ring a bell at the mention of the movie, it is actually abt this girl who meets her other family, whose eyes are all replaced by buttons n the other mother tries to trap the girl in the other world by requesting the girl to hv her eyes sewn by buttons. I thought it was quite a scary movie considering tht it's an animated movie and all. The plot's really interesting though, so it's worth the 90mins spent. :))))
Headed for the OIP shanghai gathering at the BMW place (I still hv no idea wht it's called.) n had quite a gd dinner @ only $9.90 b/c we all chose to hv the set meal - inclusive of a soup, drink n a main course. Didn't hv to pay a cent b/c of some arrangement by the sch. Went Island Creamery (had cookies n' cream icecream) thn to Ahmei's Cafe, thn to a random coffee shop in Bt Gombak to get supper before heading hm. Was a pretty gd night even though it has its ups n downs for me.
I think I'm gna spoil whtvr r/s tht comes my way if I don't start dealing btr w/ the problems n unsatisfaction tht I meet. Don't want this to ever happen agn, but it's hard whn it comes to how the heart feels. (Ok don't start vomiting i'mma end here now!)
No comments:
Post a Comment