We're still trying to figure each other out, but we're not dancing around the idea of it anymore. We're learning, growing and discovering.
And so another mth has passed by once agn. Feels like nth's been accomplished. I'm late as ever, lost as ever in life, n has done nth to my semester's grades other than pulling it down just that lil' bit which actually does matter quite a lot.
I cn only say/(or hope) tht February will b btr. Heh.
Worked 12hrs tday to make up for the lack of work for the past 2 weeks. It wasn't tiring, but time spent thr is getting more n more dreadful the longer I work. While in the past thr might b times whn I do look frwd to work, there's simply none left at all nw. Guess I'll just hang ard for a bit longer till I go for my internship!
Awesome news for the day: My pay has finally been remitted into my bank a/c, which means I cn shop till I drop tmrzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Heh heh heh heh. U hv no idea hw this has brightened up my entire day at work tday. On cloud nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine.
No comments:
Post a Comment