"Sometimes you never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."
I've had an awesome time tday. But before I start talking abt it, I need to exclaim tht I am rather screwed for this semester's gpa. :( This is my worst term test results ever if I don't rmb it wrng. It sucks, really. Since the 2nd week I've told myself to get back on track but I guess it's nt working well! Sigh. I am quite at a loss. Am I to do revision frm the start or try to carry on frm whr we r nw? I'm always so tired tht I always fall aslp trying to get smth into my head. Actually I think it all boils down to me being bad at time mgnt. Need to pull up my socks, big time!
But despite hving these depressing thoughts in my mind, I was still able to enjoy myself pretty much tonight! And thinking abt it brings mega huge smiles to my face everytime.
If I've had any doubts before, they're non-existent now. I think I really can't be any happier. Very grateful to b whr I am nw. I hope this lasts.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment