Love the combination of these 2 on cakes! Somehow it makes the appearance so much more appetizing. Like blueberries w cream, bananas w cream, coffee w whipped cream. Yum. In short, anything w cream is gd. (and fattening) Heh, sry I'm fantasizing on all sorts of breakfast now bcos I'm craving for 'em.
So wht's up w my life the past couple of days is tht I'm recovering frm a really high fever on Tues morning. I'd thought I was just feeling exceptionally tired on Mon w the occasional headache and slight cough. Turned out tht it was gna be one of the worst fever I've had in a while. It was terrible, I'm glad I got through it, and I nvr want it back agn. Well, unless it is this, or vomiting. Then I'd gladly take the former w no complaints. >:)
I think the reason y I fell sick was bcos I might've over-worked myself. Then agn maybe not, because I don't really feel the tiredness. But the busy days r nt over yet! So many things to catch up on, and it's almost impossible to do so bcos thr's always so many things gng on everyday.
Crazily busy yet feeling so lost. Hm.
No comments:
Post a Comment