Hi hi I'm bck. Didn't hv access to the net for the past week b/c of the shift, so don't mind me for being slightly talkative this entry. <]:)
I've shifted to another area of CCK the prev. Sun, n this is gna b the last shift till.. for long I hope, b/c I'm rlly liking the place a lot. I think the reason is prolly due to the environment here. Over here thr's more privacy; it's like an area tht nobody knws abt unless they're living in it. So since moving to a new area is like starting all ovr agn, I'm gna attempt at keeping my rm neat n tidy this time round, which means throwing away a lot of things which I don't bother abt anymore. So gdbye, messy bed n messy wardrobe!
Life has been pretty bz bz bz the past week even though I'm only attending sch 3 days out of the week (n skipping a lot of 'em, I might as well add). Somehow the days r zooming by v quickly, n thr always seem to b smth to do every min. of the day. Hv been gng out a lot too, w friends n family. :))))) Went IKEA the other day w my the bro, n had quite a feast for 2. Found my new love which consists of a pancake w fresh cream n jam for just $1.90!!!!!! I swear i'mma get tht every single time I'm thr in future. Hehehe. As usual, nth beats a plate of swedish meatballs w lingonberry jam n their special creamy sauce (nt even the pancake!). Totally heavenly. <3
N since u've been hearing abt me eating so much these days, it's time to mention my exercise regime. (HAHA) Went bck for tkd trng just ytd n YES, I'm v proud of myself b/c I finally made the first step bck to the possibility of being slimmer agn. Notice hw I stated 'slimmer' instd of 'slim' b/c I just want to get myself bck to the shape I was before China! Gna go for a morn jog tmr to make up for the coming sushi buffet on Mon. Hopefully I'll wake up for it b/c I'm v bad w waking up in the morn these days! :(((((
Too lazy to upload pictures taken in IKEA so look for 'em in fb if u're interested! **thr's prolly nth interesting thr unless u want to look at pictures of food frm IKEA** heh heh so long, peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment