Friday, February 25, 2011

A leap of faith

I've been hearing ppl baking red velvet cupcakes w/ cream cheese topping so much these days that I am tempted to try it too! WHEN WILL MY KITCHEN BE DONE UP I AM ITCHING TO BAKE.

First will be red velvet cupcakes (will try not to turn it into some chocolatey-fudgie-brownie thing tht Ellise made) hahaha Don't get me wrng, the brownie/fudge was superb, I just want to make something red and edible b/c it sounds so amazing. Heh. Nxt in line will be chocolate souffle, followed by sushi (ok tht's not baking, but it's FOOD) and hm, I shld invest in a thermal flask so I cn make speedy spag learnt frm the Jap show '26hrs a day'.

In an excited mood today for baking/cooking things in general. Too bad kitchen is incomplete.

Sidetracking - Caught the last episode of 'Pei ni zou qian li' on Channel 8. I found the couple to be really sweet! Imagine me gng on a backpacking trip w/ my bf. Sounds like fun, but wld be even more so w/ friends. Heh heh.

I'm itching for Karaoke right now too. Why so much temptations tonight?

Yesterday while I was doing my revision for RFA, I almost wanted to give up hope. And in that instant it was pretty horrible - the moment whn you feel like giving up everything. Just cldn't bring myself to do it, and luckily I didn't. Don't want to end up hving a bleak future, w/ no aims, no achievements, nth. So I braved through the night of revision and took my paper today. Hehehe It went well (I hope), which explains me being so talkative here.

Tmr will be the start of revision for the remaining papers! Adios.

No comments: